Wow, despite the great August weather in California 🌴☀️, we shipped a ton of good stuff 🚀. Here's the run-down in case you missed it:
- We shipped the Zep Vector Store. 🔎 Zep is now a single, batteries-included platform for grounding LLM apps with long-term memory.
- We partnered with LangChain to demonstrate building three foundational LLM apps using TypeScript 🧱🛠️ (and on the LangChain blog). The article also offers a great introduction to LangChain's LangSmith observability platform.
- We introduced the Zep User Store. 🧑🏻🚀🧔🏿♂️👷♀️🦸🏽♀️ The new
Userobject and its associated
Sessionsprovide a powerful way to manage and understand the behavior of individuals using your application.
- We released support for LlamaIndex 🦙❤️ and collaborated with the LlamaIndex team on a post for their blog.
- FlowiseAI launched support for Zep's new Vector Store! And LangChain released support for both LangChain Python and LangChain.js!
- And finally, we released support for Anthropic's Claude family of LLM models.
Phew! Can't wait for September! Thanks for your ongoing support!